Content Marketing Lead
We’re looking for first Content Marketing Lead! You’ll have a rare opportunity to work directly with the technical founders to create Fitbod's voice & tone and cultivate the Fitbod community. As an early hire in a pivotal role, you’ll not only have strong influence and ownership over our content marketing efforts, but also help navigate uncharted business and technical challenges.
Are you passionate about fitness and want to transform the way people reach their personal health goals? Do you want to work on a small team that loves to execute quickly, ship thoughtful features and communicate thousands of users?
Join us as we build the future of fitness.
- Establish Fitbod as a Health & Fitness thought-leader and nurture the global Fitbod community.
- Manage Fitbod's profile across the App Store, Website, Blog, Email, and Social Media.
- Conceive and write copy on an ongoing basis (Blog posts, guides, case studies, etc), providing the community with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Explore and test new inbound content marketing channels.
- Define Fitbod's voice & tone and ensure consistency of copy across all inbound marketing channels.
- Source and manage creative production from our in-house design team, as well as outside providers.
- Continuously monitor and measure the effectiveness of all inbound marketing efforts.
- 2+ Years of demonstrated success in digital content creation and strategy.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Track record of creating high quality digital content.
- Background knowledge and prior life experience in Health, Fitness, Strength-Training and Wellness.
- Proficiency in using Blog creation tools (Squarespace), Email creation tools (Mailchimp), the Apple iOS Store (iTunes Connect), and Social Media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, Reddit).
- Analytical proficiency in measuring the effectiveness of inbound content marketing.
- B.S. or B.A. degree.
Bonus if you have the following:
- Fitness-minded, practicing strength-trainer or posses knowledge about strength-training best practices.
About the Company:
Headquartered in San Francisco at Raise the Bar Fitness, Fitbod is backed by angel investor Jason Calacanis and TechNexus Venture Collaborative. The company was founded by Allen Chen (CEO / Technical Head) and Jesse Venticinque (Product Head, Designer). Additionally three certified personal trainers help build in the best practices of strength training into our products. Fitbod has been live in the App Store since late 2015 and ranks in the top-100 Health & Fitness apps.
At Fitbod, our mission is to equip the world with expert fitness coaching. Our ultimate aim with Fitbod is to foster a more productive and functional populace through a worldwide dedication to physical fitness. Read more about how we realize this vision: https://www.fitbod.me/blog/2017/12/14/strength-training-will-lead-in-the-future-of-fitness
Fitbod in the news: https://www.fitbod.me/press/
Please send us a note about why you're a phenomenal fit for this job, and include a resume or Linkedin profile link. A great way to stand out is to be an active Fitbod user or recently tried the product.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.