User Acquisition Strategist
We’re looking for first User Acquisition Strategist! You’ll have a rare opportunity to work directly with the technical founders to usher in the next phase of growth for Fitbod. As an early hire in a pivotal role, you’ll not only have strong influence and ownership over our customer acquisition efforts, but also help navigate uncharted business and technical challenges.
Are you passionate about fitness and want to transform the way people reach their personal health goals? Do you want to work on a small team that loves to execute quickly, ship thoughtful features and impact thousands of users? Are you down to dabble in a database of 30 Million strength-training data points?
Join us as we build the future of fitness.
- Drive subscriber growth in our performance marketing channels by managing our paid campaigns.
- Strategize opportunities to improve or scale advertising efficiency. Opportunities can be in creative (what we show), targeting (who we show it to), or bids (how much we pay to show it to those people).
- Mine and analyze customer level data to gain a better understanding of usage behavior and conversion funnels.
- Continually refine and expand keyword coverage, test advertising creative hypotheses and optimize bid spend.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead.
- Source and manage creative production from our in-house design team, as well as outside providers.
- Continuously monitor and report on all paid marketing efforts.
- 4-6 years of demonstrated success in driving user acquisition campaigns for consumer or B2B internet company (or equivalent analytical experience).
- High proficiency with the following marketing channels: Facebook, Instagram, Apple Search Ads, Youtube, Snapchat and Google AdWords.
- Experience with SQL, Python, Excel to analyze customer data and advertisment performance.
- Experience using mobile attribution tools (Apps Flyer) and funnel analysis (tracking downloads to activation).
- B.S / B.A Degree.
Bonus if you have the following:
- Experience with influencer referral programs, corporate partnerships or brick & mortar in-Gym marketing.
- Email, content and social media marketing experience.
- Creative production such as copywriting skills, film editing and advertising design.
- Fitness-minded, practicing strength-trainer or posses knowledge about strength-training best practices.
About the company:
Headquartered in San Francisco at Raise the Bar Fitness, Fitbod is backed by angel investor Jason Calacanis and TechNexus Venture Collaborative. The company was founded by Allen Chen (CEO / Technical Head) and Jesse Venticinque (Product Head, Designer). Additionally three certified personal trainers help build in the best practices of strength training into our products. Fitbod has been live in the App Store since late 2015 and ranks in the top-100 Health & Fitness apps.
At Fitbod, our mission is to equip the world with expert fitness coaching. Our ultimate aim with Fitbod is to foster a more productive and functional populace through a worldwide dedication to physical fitness. Read more about how we realize this vision: https://www.fitbod.me/blog/2017/12/14/strength-training-will-lead-in-the-future-of-fitness
Fitbod in the news: https://www.fitbod.me/press/
Please send us a note about why you're a phenomenal fit for this job, and include a resume or Linkedin profile link. A great way to stand out is to be an active Fitbod user or recently tried the product.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.