Customer Relationship Manager
We’re looking for first Customer Relationship Manager! You’ll have a rare opportunity to work directly with technical founders to support the next phase of growth for Fitbod. As an early hire in a pivotal role, you’ll not only have strong influence and ownership over Customer Success, but also help navigate uncharted business and technical challenges.
Are you passionate about fitness and want to transform the way people reach their personal health goals? Do you want to work on a small team that loves to execute quickly, ship thoughtful features and impact thousands of users?
Join us as we build the future of fitness.
- Respond to support tickets and identify patterns (bugs, feature requests, etc.) across all our support channels.
- Create guidelines and establish standard methodologies (like response templates) for support.
- Maintain a working knowledge of Fitbod's feature set, core technology and upcoming roadmap.
- Ensure each customer support experience is of the highest possible quality - go above and beyond for our customers at every opportunity
- Work with the Quality Assurance and Product teams to ensure that customer issues are resolved.
- Mastery with Zendesk or an equivalent major customer support platform.
- Proficiency in managing customer support channels: iOS App Store Reviews, gMail, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Exceedingly positive attitude - the ability to turn a negative into a positive through effort and consideration.
- B.S. or B.A. degree.
Bonus if you have the following:
- Social media and community management: inspire and engage our community around health & fitness topics and trends.
- Find creative new ways to use social media.
- Creative production skills such as copywriting, film editing and advertising design.
- Fitness-minded, practicing strength-trainer or posses knowledge about strength-training best practices.
About the company:
Headquartered in San Francisco at Raise the Bar Fitness, Fitbod is backed by angel investor Jason Calacanis and TechNexus Venture Collaborative. The company was founded by Allen Chen (CEO / Technical Head) and Jesse Venticinque (Product Head, Designer). Additionally three certified personal trainers help build in the best practices of strength training into our products. Fitbod has been live in the App Store since late 2015 and ranks in the top-100 Health & Fitness apps.
At Fitbod, our mission is to equip the world with expert fitness coaching. Our ultimate aim with Fitbod is to foster a more productive and functional populace through a worldwide dedication to physical fitness. Read more about how we realize this vision: https://www.fitbod.me/blog/2017/12/14/strength-training-will-lead-in-the-future-of-fitness
Fitbod in the news: https://www.fitbod.me/press/
Please send us a note about why you're a phenomenal fit for this job, and include a resume or Linkedin profile link. A great way to stand out is to be an active Fitbod user or recently tried the product.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.